The Advocate is excited to be partnering again with BRSocMe to create a group of LSU Superfan Bloggers! The Advocate’s digital team would like for this group of social media enthusiasts to blog leading up to and during the upcoming 2014 LSU football season. They want to move quickly on this, choose a team, get ideas flowing and start posting and promoting the blog as soon as possible.
A few specific ideas for blog posts
Links to a few examples of your work to demonstrate your writing style
Links to all of your social media platforms along with your follower count on each
General areas of interest including, but not limited to:
- Superfans and their cars, RVs, man caves, pets, etc.
- Tailgating food, fashion, gear, games, etc.
- Face/body-painting and outlandish outfits
- Insider view of anything LSU (painting/preparing the field/stadium, inside the locker rooms, feeding & care of Mike, cheerleaders/band/Golden Girls)
- Road trips (where to stay, what to see, best way to travel)
Interested in becoming an LSU Superfan Blogger? Simply send Beth and Ken your ideas by 10 p.m. Monday, June 30, 2014 and consider yourself “applied.” Remember, this is only open to professional-level members of BRSocMe.
Not a member yet? No worries. Join now!
Remember, the deadline to apply is Monday, June 30, 2014 at 10 p.m.! Don’t miss out!