Thanks to everyone who entered and voted for the SoMe Awards this year. We had FOUR TIMES as many entries as we did last year. In total, more than 2,000 votes were cast during the voting week.
The winners are:
- Advertising Gets Social: CCBCU & Powerade – Powerade Power Through Program Helps High School Athletic Programs Power Through to the Next Level (FUSE)
- Consistently Social: 225 Magazine – We Are BR
- Do-Gooder: Friends of the Animals – Getting #Dogs #Adopted in Baton Rouge
- Golden Tweet: Louisiana Secretary of State – Blue Dog ‘I VOTED’ Stickers
- How May I Help You?: East Baton Rouge Parish Library – The Library – Information You Can Use
- Politically Correct: Louisiana Secretary of State – Election Day Checklist
- Red Stick Kodak: 225 Magazine – #BRStrong
- Social Scoop: Community Coffee – Community Coffee Company Blog: The Genuine Source
- Spreading the Cheer: The Jolibois Family – Merry Christmas from the Jolibois
- Going Live: Brett Buffington LIVE with Amite River Crest – BREAKING NEWS: EBR Flooding
- People’s Choice Award: Meteorologist Robert Gauthreaux
Congrats to our winners!